Minggu, 30 Januari 2011

Happy Birthday

Today is my birthday.. Thanks alot for all my friends who gave me some greetings today. :-) Today became my first day too, entering my office especially my directory after I took one week for take a rest (cuti).



All wishes and all hopes are said this day. I just want to be better person next day. I want to reach my dreams, my expectation and my hope of course. Now, i am 24 years old. Age which is heard so mature and old. And, i just want to make my own pattern of life, to paint my own pictures of life and to color my painting with my own color choices.

Creating our new life...
Coloring our dreams...
Controling our emotion more deep..
and...
Communicating all things better..

Happy Birthday Nurlita Tsania
Wish u all the best
And luv u so much

1 komentar:

Ridwan Nugraha mengatakan...

Happy Birthday Miss Lita

My best prayer just for you :)