Kamis, 02 Desember 2010

Padang Bulan And Cinta di dalam Gelas



i have read that book. The Andrea Hirata's book which is very exciting to read. I bought that book at Islamic book fair this year, and i have finished to read this book two days ago. Well... in my opinion, this book is very different with the last Andrea Hirata's book such as Laskar pelangi, sang pemimpi, edensor, and maryamah karpov.

I already have a big expectation about this book, but actually this story is very different with my expectation. I know that Andrea always insert a heavy passion in every books, but for me, not for this book.. sorry.. I dont know what is the reason..

But in the other site,
Based on this book, i know about the story of Maryamah Karpov, the funniest story between Detektif M. Nur and his bird, coffee shop, chess, strategy and also struggle.
The other interesting point is about Official Family Planning Coordinator...
Ehmmm... I dont know, why Ikal exiciting to insert about the official family planning coordinator ?? Maybe, at that time, the official family planning coordinator became the well-known person in the community. Unfortunately, not for this time.. :-)

Okay...
Nice to read this book to upgrade your strategy in chess..
And also to refresh your mind with the funny story inside.

Happy Reading.. :-)

2 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

wow...i like it.

NURLITA TSANIA mengatakan...

Mba Nita... Sering-sering mampir ya.. :-)
Nanti sama2 kita ramaikan blog..